"Congratulations on launching your campaign! Now it's time to start raising money!
- Start sharing your campaign
- Tell people that your campaign has launched...
- Reach out to your closest friends and family to ask for their support. Aim to raise 25% of funds from this inner circle. This will help your campaign reach a tipping point.
- Increase your (campaign activity) and get featured
- The most active campaigns are featured on our homepage, newsletter and blog. Campaign activity is measured by...several metrics, such as funds raised, comments, updates, campaign media, referrals, and more.
- Keep your audience updated
- It takes 7 contacts with someone before they will take action. Don't be afraid to keep reaching out to your community to ask for their support.
- Post Updates throughout your campaign to increase your funding. Campaigns that post Updates every 1 – 5 days raise twice as much money as those that don't."
All good ideas...